HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Registration on the application portal
The applicant has to register on the application portal where a unique login id and password will be generated for each student.
Step 2: Application Form
The applicant has to fill the online application form.
The applicant has to select the program of their interest and fill the application form using following details: -
- General Information
- Contact Information
- Passport/Nationality Id Information
- Qualification Exam Information
- Programme Information
- In Campus Residential Facility
- Upload documents
Following documents are required to be uploaded by the applicant:
- Passport (minimum validity should be at -least for the full duration of the program, Not required for Nepal & Bhutan applicants)
- Transcripts of all academic records
- Character certificate issued by the last school/college attended
- Statement of purpose (Handwritten by the student)
- Letter of recommendation (Duly signed and stamped)
- Language proficiency test (For non-English speaking countries)
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Proof of residential address.
- Letter from embassy stating that the student is eligible for Indian Visa and is seeking admission at LPCPS along with citizenship (optional)
- Written consent from the local governing body stating clear criminal records of the student (optional)
- Medical fitness certification and International Medical Insurance (Valid in India) for the complete duration of the program.
- Yellow Fever Injection Card and Polio Drop Certification if applicants are travelling from Africa. (Should carry this in the hand luggage as it will be required at the airport for the immigration purpose.)
- Apostille Certificate/ any other legalized Certificate
- Ensure that the applicants obtain a Visa from Indian Embassy/ High Commission stamped on the name of Lucknow Public College of Professional Studies.
- All foreign students are required to submit the Equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University) in support of their qualifications.
AIU Certificate- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues an equivalence certificate to international students with foreign qualifications to facilitate their admission in Indian Universities. For more information visit- www.aiuweb.org OR write to- email@example.com
At this stage, the applicant is also required to pay the registration fee (as mentioned in the form) along with the application form.
Step 3: Conditional Offer Letter
After the verification of documents sent by the applicant, a conditional offer letter will be mailed to the applicant on the email id provided by him. The applicant will be required to apply for Indian Visa on the basis of the conditional offer letter. The applicant must also pay the final fee and send the receipt on any one of the given below e-mail ids (firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com)
Step 4: Acceptance Letter
Final acceptance letter will be e-mailed to the applicant after the verification of the fee payment and Indian Student Visa.